Sunday, December 30, 2007

haha...

WAHAHAHAHA...they have 'They're Taking The Hobbits To Isengard' on imeem.com!!! WAHAHAhahaha omg... this is so cool. I'm gonna load it next week!

Aside from that, nothing much happening now. I've basically settled everything for next year...so nothing much left to do. Just left sneaker shopping only. Heh, now I'm in a Devil Beside You mood, as you can tell from the song. ^.^ And I'm currently watching Why Why Love, which has Rainie, Mike and Kingone. Kingone looks really cool in WWL, more 'gaya' than in DBY. Anyone watching WWL, watch the 'behind the scenes' where you can see Kingone acting so cute and funny, never would have thought he's 27 . (T.T...10 years older than me...no hope edi, haihz)

Well, that's that. And if I don't post anything new by next week, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: