Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Now that it's the beginning of the new year, let all the bad experiences in the past be washed away by the winds of time along with 2007, and welcome the future that is 2008. May there be peace, happiness and joys for the new year!!!

And now on to the new year resolutions. Well, I haven't really given much thought about it, but these are the basics:-

#Have fun
#Be *ahem* more hardworking
#Keep my room clean
#Make friends
#Keep the old ones
#PARTAAAYY!!!
*owh wait...that isn't really a resolution...owh well...*
#Be more careful on spending money $$$
#Spend more time studying and less time entertaining *don't bet on it, though*
#Be more involved in societies, socialize around
#Work off my big butt

Speaking of which, I celebrated the new year with Li Ann and Kevin last night, and while 'lepak'-ing around 1 Utama we came along the massaging machines and saw the machine where you stand on this platform and the platform will vibrate. Kevin and I stood on it and played with the machine until we we stood on solid ground, our legs were still feeling the effects of the vibration. Hahahaa...and can see people's butt vibrating when they stand on it...so geli...

Then we went walking around some more and went to Starbucks. I bought a...something Americano, forgot what it was called, but it tasted YUCK!! It was just plain coffee and ice, I couldn't stand it. Maybe I'm just too used to the coffee at the mamak stall or the chinese cafe, but it tasted so bitter I couldn't stand drinking it. I gave the rest to Kevin. Wasted like 9 bucks. Gosh.

Then I got a call from Leng telling us that she was at the rooftop, so we went there. Goodness, spend like...30 minutes running here and there searching for her, because 1 Utama itself has many rooftops, accessible only by a few staircases. Then we finally gave up looking for her and just enjoyed the fireworks. Tried to take some pictures, but fireworks have a way of not showing up nicely on phone cameras. Sigh.

Owh btw, I went to that shop Leng told me about, and they did have some really cool designs, but too bad, all in size 37, no 36. And 37 really looks awkward on my feet, like Ronald McDonald's oversized shoes. ISHHHHH...Looks like 2008 will be a new-sneaker-less year. Darn.

Owh yea...we saw Gene Harn, too. He thought I went NS. -_-"

Well, that's it then.

So once again...



HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
Have A Joyful 2008!!!

No comments: