Monday, December 17, 2007

Undang again

Not taking Undang today, THANK GOODNESS. phew. Though the tension and stress is killing me, and there's a part of me says JUST DO IT AND BE DONE WITH IT. Seriously, now I can't even write stories without this huge cloud of GUILT hovering over me because I'm writing stuff on the computer when I'm supposed to be studying. And I thought the exam-stress was over after SPM. Dang. Ah well, tomorrow's gonna be a busy day. I have this tour thingy around IACT for tomorrow and the day after. It's from morning till evening, so I'll probably be too tired to blog, but I'll see what I can do.

Anyways...having Undang on the 21st which is coincidentally the day of Li Ann's bbq. Ah...that's going to be a problem...sorry Li Ann, I don't think I'll be able to come early. I'll try my best though, and I promise some extra munchies as an apology. I still hope I'll be in time for a swim though. Sigh.

Weellll....that's it folks! Seeya around when I see you around...

No comments: