Tuesday, December 25, 2007

-none-

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! HO!! HO!! HO!! Wishing all Christians everywhere a very merry Christmas!! I'm sure you've all been good boys and girls and Santa has rewarded you finely this morning or tonight.

Btw, I went to One Academy yesterday. I was really impressed with it, and so was my dad. However, it did had a few important drawbacks.
1. VERY far from my house, which is in DJ
2. Although I'm sure the quality of edu. is good, but it doesn't have any internship programs, which iact has.
3. It has a few design clubs and such, but other than that, it's just as un-clubby as iact.
4. The course costs about 20k more than iact's.


So...from a money and travelling point of view, iact is better.
From the facilities point of view, toa is better because well, they have more money and people to buy equipments for. And they have unlimited entrance to Sunway Lagoon and Sunway Piramid is like, next door. But then again, I'll probably be too busy to go Sunway Piramid-ing or Sumway Lagoon-ing, so not really much difference. Iact, though the facilities are in a smaller scale, but it's sufficient and well maintained.
From the quality of education, I'm sure both are good. Very hard to compare unless you actually went through BOTH colleges. But iact has an internship program, which will really help students to get a job in the industry.
Toa and iact both have a lack of non-academic clubs, so no plus or minus there.

So, all in all, I choose...




IACT!!! woohoo!!! OK!!!
So I'll be taking up Graphic Design in IACT!!! Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Chee Ching said...

Haha, see you soon in IACT! XD