Wednesday, December 26, 2007

26th December...

Neh, nothing much happened today. Just went shopping at the Curve. Bought some shirts and sandals...BUT NO SNEAKERS!!! urgh, just how hard is it to get a nice pair of sneakers??? hmph, I think I should try the place Leng told me, opp. art attack. Hopefully there's something for me. Today's Boxing Day, so BISH BISH BAM BAM...me box you. Merry belated Christmas to all!!!



On a more...sad note, today's the 3rd anniversary of the tragedy that took thousands of lives and shook millions of others all around the world. To families, friends and everyone whose lives where affected one way or another by the tsunami that struck on 26th december 2004, my heart goes out with you. May you be able to carry on living and cherishing the lives that you have now, while remembering those that were lost on that fateful day.

No comments: