Tuesday, December 18, 2007

IACT tour

WOOHOO... Had a really great time today at IACT (Institute Advertising Communications Training). I met Jia Huey there who I didn't expect to come. She wanted to check out their Graphic and Multimedia, so decided to go for the tour thing. It was really great. Some of the lecturers there gave some talks and showed some slideshows to explain more about the subects offered and took us around the college so that we could look around their studios and lecture rooms. The place is a bit small, but the just have the basic and regular equipments used in the industries. Met a few people, one of them by the name of Arashi. HAHAHahaha...ain't that cool. When I heard that name I went O.O *have I heard right?* Then I saw her name tag and went *oooo...* She said that her name was supposed to have arabic origins (but it's still the same name of one of my favourite bands!! hehe).

Owh, btw, I highlighted my hair yesterday. YESSSS!!! It looks awesome. The experience while doing though, is something I can leave without. My aunt did it for me. I went to her house and my parents left me there while they went to my grandparent's house. Then my aunt did those stuff that those who highlight before had. And my parents made perfect timing when they chose to come back at the very minute my aunt finished. My mom first came in and gave that open-eye-wide-and-big-grin look. Then my dad came in the room and did the same. They said very nice comments too. First my mom say "We should take a picture of that!" then my dad said " ...*snigger* From Mars ka?" Then later on everytime my mom looked at me she kept saying "Should've brought the camera ler...take picture of this girl from [insert planet other than Earth]" Needless to say, my non-existent reputation was already extinguished before it even had a chance to build up. *poof* T.T

Well, that's about it for now. Having Day 2 of IACT tour tomorrow. So...seeya till then.

Owh, and Ah Yi, THANKS SOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH!!! I know that it was really tiring highlighting my hair, and even though you will most probably not read this, THANK YOU!!!

No comments: