Thursday, December 13, 2007

OMG

Oh crap...I failed my Undang.
This is really saddening, I guess I haven't been paying enough attention to the stictness of it. Ah, what to do, just resit only ler. Nothing else I can do, don't tell me I should bribe the guy rite? But still, I had my hopes up. UGH... At least Joon Kenn can teman me in failing (don't kill me JK, I JK only... Ah, at least the other two guys also failed...one failed in this test the other failed in his first. Btw, the guy who failed the first time (passed the second) is also my cousin's neighbour (living in Damansara Indah)...Just a few...erm...plot lands away. Same street. Cool. Heh.

AHAHahahahahaha... going to watch the Golden Compass tomorrow. And then have to go college seeking later. heeh

That's it for now, I'm going to crawl under my bed and weep now. SOB

No comments: