Saturday, December 22, 2007

Li Ann's bbq

Yes, there ARE things to blog about.

Went to Li Ann's condo about...almost 6. First thing I saw when I stepped into the compound itself was Li Ann in a swimsuit waving at me from a balcony. It took me a few seconds to register that unique welcome. Then, it hit me: I DIDN'T BRING MY SWIMSUIT!!! NOOOOoooo just when I was looking forward to it. ARGH. But back home I thought that around 6 no one would wanna swim, so I didn't bring it. ARRRGHHH.....But THANKFULLY Li Ann has some pants and shirt that we made a swimsuit out of. IMMEDIATELY after that I started swimming. Then later Abi joined in, she was wearing a bikini but too shy to take her shirt of in front of everybody that she just jumped in, shirt, pants, bikini and all. Then the guys got out to prepare the fire while some others stayed back in the pool. Haha it was so fun, especially the slide. At first I couldn't slide down very well bacause my pants were kinda rough, but later Abi lent me her pants and ZOOM, I slide down so fast that I was scared I'd fly out of the slide. OWH, I forgot to mention that Abi brought JK's watergun...and the first person she squirted was Hui Lynn. Then later she made the mistake of squirting JK's bro and got chased literally around the block by him carrying a potato chips packet filled with water. Eeeww...water + grease + potato chips smell = not a very good combo to be splashed with. Owh, and Quinton came later bringing Domino's. So blurr. He didn't notice a thing when I offered to take the Domino's pizza from his hands. Then Super Abi with WaterGun XX2000 didn't waste a single moment and squirted the poor guy.

So makan makan after that, and a few dives into the pool. Then when everyone finished eating we all swam in the pool. Then Leng came, bringing some drinks. And SHE PUSHED QUINTON INTO THE POOL!!! wahahahahahahahaha....very good. I bet he didn't expect that from such a *cough* innocent *cough* girl like Leng. Hehe. But padan muka him, kept on watergunning us without actually joining us in the pool. Haha. No hard feelings Quinton...it's just fun seeing people get pushed into the pool. And I'm not being mean, I got pushed into the pool, and everyone was laughing, so now that it happened to someone else I deserve to laugh as well.

Then it drizzled a bit later. Abi and I were in the pool at that time, and JK's bro as well (sorry I forgot his name...it's Joon -sumthing...) I saw everyone rushing to save the food, felt a little bad for not helping them, but by the time I wanna get out they already saved the food. Heee...sorrysorry... Then the three of us went exploring the rest of the poolside. Li Ann, your pool very nice...got bridges and sprinkler...very nice...

Then the pool lights went off, I admit, I was a little spooked by the pool after that. And Abi made that DUMDUM DUMDUM sound...my imagination started going haywire. So we got out form the pool and went to the...some hall of some sort. There we chitchat a bit...then Leng and I went to the swing set and chatted a bit there. Very nice to go outdoors at night.

While we were chatting outside, everyone back at the hallroom went back. Only noticed when Li Ann asked us to come back, and no one was in the room. We only knew that Abi and Chays went back because they called us. Aih...

So we went back to Li Ann's hse, chitchat abit, and called our dads to pick us up. Li Ann's house has a really great view. Especially at night, with all the lights and stuff.

Today, on the other hand, there was a little Chinese prayers and food for lunch. And then later my dad and I went to UTAR's Arts and Social Sciences PJ campus to check it out. Outside, it looks nice. Inside...very bad. Very poorly maintained. Looks really run down, like an abandoned college. But since it's only the temporary campus (the main campus is in Kampar, Perak), what can one expect? Still, I wished that they would have spent some money on repairs. IACT, even thought it's small (and I mean small) the condition of the college is good. Well maintained and I don't have to go 'eeeyer' when I look around. So I guess that's a plus for IACT. The only thing that attracts me to UTAR was that they have a lot of types of clubs that I was looking forward to join. IACT campus is really small, so I don't expect Drama or Music clubs, although I am looking forward to joining their Creactive.

So....that's about it for now. Spending 6 hours at Kg. Kayu Ara tomorrow for some driving thing.

Goodnight, byebye

No comments: