Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Undang tomorrow

OH CRAP!! My Undang test coming up tomorrow...this isn't good...no, not good at all. I'm SO SO SO afraid I'll fail. A friend of mine who recently sat for the test FAILED. Yeah, capital F. I'm really really scared.

Ok, change of subject, because my stomach's all jiggly now. My mom took away some food this afternoon. Quarter chicken from this cafe called Cinta Ria@ DJ. It's really really good. I told my mom that it tastes like Dave's Deli, and my mom said that IT IS DAVE'S DELI. Wow...cool. Maybe next time I'll try their Fish and Chips, my mom said it looked really good.

Not much more to say, I'm afraid. Post more tomorrow, most probably about my results. T.T

1 comment:

•»-(¯`v´¯)-» + GüÂrDíÃn Àñgé£ + «-(¯`v´¯)-«• said...

when u described ur stomach being jiggly, a very wrong image formed in my mind....