Monday, January 14, 2008

Internet-less since Thursday, and didn't enjoy it ONE BIT!!

HIIIIIIIIII

Oh, you have no idea how happy I am right now. FINALLY, after 'bout 5 agonizing days without an Internet connection, I AM BACK AT MY LOVELY HOME CALLED THE WORLD WIDE WEB!!!

Since I've been gone for a week, let me fill you in on the latest...

Driving went...ok......

School....ROCKS!!!

Homework...all done except the DNA club brochure thing. I've filled up half a page, don't know what else to fit in.

Life...so far so good.

And btw, my sis is coming back on the 2nd of Feb. 2 years...wonder how she looks like now(wrinkles??) hehe...

Or...whether she has any...*wink wink* *shakes pinky finger*

well....that's it...I got nothing else to say

oh dread...I'm boring.

How sad.

Boo hoo...

No comments: