Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Meteorology

I. Can't. Wait. To. Move. Out.

Hello folks, it seems that today is going to be another gloomy day, with the expected 'complaining parents' just starting to fall and we won't be expecting it to stop soon, but keep your hopes up.

If I had a computer in my room, I would stay there the whole day and never come down.

Today seems a vast difference from yesterday, where the predicted 'fun' and 'friends' shone down brightly, stretching even longer than expected. Yes, folks down at SS2, particularly the Swenson's area experienced the predicted 'happiness' and 'cheer', rounded off with a cool 'ice-cream' but there were some harsh 'accidents' that even the experts didn't expect. However, they were minor and everything returned to normal.

Why can't they just leave my stuff alone? It's not like my stuff are the only things on the table.

Tomorrow, I foresee 'fun', 'friends' and a 'bloody good time'. Also, I give you my word that tomorrow will have 'homework' but don't worry folks, we'll get to that when the time comes.

It's like a syndrom or something. Complaints will always come when someone gets the House Cleaning Virus.

No comments: