Sunday, January 20, 2008

randomness

HIHI!!! I'm currently listening to Westlife (Unbreakable Hits) which puts me in such a good mood that I thought I'd blog about last week. Soo...brace yourself...Ready? SET GO!!!

Well, nothing much happened last week. Owh, I forgot to mention that I saw another ex-DJian at IACT...Shwu Mei!!! Which is incredibly cool, because we have been in the same school since primary! She's in IAA, same class as Cheryl and Elaine (new friends), but we share some classes.

Owh, and my Computer Graphics class is COOL...We're just learning how to use Adobe, the functions, shortcut keys and everything. We haven't really started doing anything yet. And the first homework Mr. Low gave was to draw two A4 sized tribal tattoos. How cool is that? It's a bit hard, have to find the perfect picture to "tribal-ize" but I'm lovin' it! I've made a few designs so far, and I'll put the pix up as soon as I find out how to upload it onto my computer first, before uploading it here.

I'm also currently addicted to Naruto Shippuuden. Finally, I can understand the bits and pieces of previously incomprehensible conversations between Abi and Leng. YAY!! Btw, I went to my Grandparent's house a couple of days ago, and showed my young cousins my tribal-ized Kyuubi, which started a drawing frenzy; they started taking out pieces of paper and made me draw pictures from them. I drew a lamey Kakashi, Naruto, Pikachu and I traced the Kyuubi for them. My Kakashi and Naruto looked lamey because I didn't really have a pic to refer to, and I was pretty lazy to draw it properly, but still the kids were like "Waaaahhh...gimme gimme, I waaannnt..." Haha, it's so easy to please little children.

Okays, I gotta go. I still have Practical 3 from Computer Applications to finish. Ciaoz.

No comments: