Friday, January 4, 2008

Driving: Day 2

WOOHOO!!! I DROVE MYSELF HOME!!! Well, actually the guy gave me directions, but it still counts. Made a few mistakes again, the same clutch/oil pedal thing. Haihz, but I'm certain with a little bit of practice, I'll be as good as Micheal Schumacher (sp?)... OKOK...at least as good as my dad. The guy was going crazy...hehe...can't say I blame him. 'Haiyo...don't release clutch so fast mar...' and 'Seelah, you ah...' and 'Why you ah...drive middle road wan??' were common during that heart-wretching drive. But anyway, not like he's mistake-free...he doesn't even wear his seatbelt. And on the way back, some traffic police were 'saman'ing some guy, I went like 'OMGOMG, please don't 'tahan' me...' Not only that, when I was on a busy junction, that guy's phone rang, AND HE PICKED IT UP!! I'm just a beginner on the road, and I wasn't sure when to turn, and the guy focused his attention somewhere else? Luckily one kind soul, while overtaking my car, sort of waved his hand to signal that I could go. Thank goodness for him. ISH...scared me like crap.

But anyway, I made it back SAFELY...that's what counts. I still have my limbs and my legs still work, and so does my heart (phew~)

If I survive the next few weeks, I'll let you know.

No comments: