Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted

Laaa, went outing on 31 August, actually wrote a blog on that but I was dumb and closed the window when my mom took over the comp. I forgot that I was still writing on it, haihz...all the ramblings are now gone.

But anyway, it was Quinton's bday celebration, so the outing was a bimbo+Quinton+Tiam Loong event at 1u. I (and the rest of the gang) were kinda looking forward to seeing the rest of the 5 Ang gang but in the end only bimbos could make it. Aih, nevermind, bimbos can make my day anytime...

We ate at Pizza Hut since HL got addicted to their cheese flakes after last week's outing. Haha, no complains there, cheese flakes are heaven. Then chatted a lot about random stuff (as always). Thing about bimbos is...there is never one of those quiet awkward moments where everyone just sits on the table wondering what to talk about. There's always someone that will start come random topic that will launch a hyper convo. Haha, then HL suddenly went 'hey kenny watch this' and dipped her lips into a spoonful of cheese flakes so that she got a cheesy moustache!! Lol...haha...then she talked me into doing it so I did it as well (the audience was bigger though, because everyone at the table was watching me after hearing me laugh at HL). We asked LA to do it too, but before we could get a good look she go hide her face pulak...sportingnya...

So after draining Pizza Hut of Pepsi and cheese flakes, we headed for the cinemas. Q was really kind treating us tickets to watch Babylon AD, but gotta say lor...the movie was kind of bleeeeeh. The action scenes were pretty cool, typical people with machine guns shooting at other people, people kicking other people's ass (Michelle Yeoh really kicked ass man...)and people dying here and there, as well as a [Vin Diesel*MAN BOOBS!!!* on snowbike with a gun] vs [plane with lots of firepower and bazookas shooting at him (think his char's name is thoorop)] scene. It ended with Thoorop winning of course, by shooting at the plane's bombs and exploding it. Really unrealistic, if you ask me, but then again...it is an action movie.

But pretty cool action scenes aside (incomparable to The Dark Knight though), the movie makes no sense. Seriously. The first thing that I thought after the movie ended was 'WTF???'. I get the whole save the girl who has some special power thingy about her, but I don't get what IS she. (owh wait, I just read on wiki that she's carrying twins that have the potential to be Messiahs, wow...reading a 60-word passage on the movie's premise told me more than watching the whole freakin movie...NOW I get it). Call me slow, but I like it when things are explained to me in movies, because unlike books or DVDs, I can't refer back to a scene and try to make sense of it. Hancock was better than this. Not many action sequences, but a least it made sense.

Then after that, the guys went to play pool while the gals sat at the coffetable and chatted. Later then we split up and bimbos-abi (who chao-ed so fast, just say bye then poof! chao edi. Big difference from last week's outing where we spent probably half-an-hour saying goodbye, haha)...went outside and hanged out. Took a look at a photography pameran inside for abit, then went to watch Wall-E *droolssss* Lol, in the cinema I heard this sound like *brrapp* and I looked at the direction of the sound and saw a guy sitting beside HL putting his ass back onto the chair. So obviously the first thing that came to my mind was that that guy farted. Then I looked at HL to tell her and saw her staring at me with the 'look', and we burst out laughing. Haha, let this be a lesson to people, farting in the cinema is not as oblivious as you might think. Anyway, Wall-E was really really good, it was just the right mix of humour, cuteness, robot romance and 'awww'ness. Even though the robots practically didn't have a vocabulary of more than 10 words, you can really feel the emotions as well as watching any other actor. Wall-E was SOOOO CUTE, felt like hugging him *awwwwww*

nyahnyahnyah...

No comments: