Sunday, August 10, 2008

Random-ness that crops up from an unwanted boredom

Haha...just realized that I've been abandoning my blog.

I should really blog more often, at least then I can reread my blog when I'm bored.

That's how saaad I am, that I read my own blog when I'm bored.

Nolah, I don't really read my own blog...just blog-hop around...looking for ex-DJian's blog...see what they're up to at the moment and stuff.

Yeah.

I'm such a sad, sad person.

Hey come on...what's so sad about wanting to know about the whereabouts of the people that you've known for 5 years (+/-, considering primary school or transfers).

So yeah!

Aiyoh...frankly I'm super bored lah...gila sien...

OWH OWH OWH!!! PEOPLE READING THIS!!! WATCH THE DARK KNIGHT!!!
SERIOUSLEEEEEEEEEEY...I have never been more serious about being serious.

It is...in the words of JC (college friend) 'can say sama taraf or better than Transformers'

I agree. And I LOVED Transformers (CGI HAVEN).

So PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. I'm begging you with puppy eyes. Watch The Dark Knight.

Christian Bale is SMOKING HOT...

Hahahah, even Kean Lee admitted it, roflmao.

And Heath Ledger had never shown better performance. RIP.

And Two-Face really scary.


BUT

Here it comes...[SPOILER ALERT!!]

I sangat tak puas with the ending...I know it makes Batman lagi awesome than he already is...but...for those who watched it you know lah why I tak puas. IT'S NOT FAIR!!! NOT FAIR AT ALL!!!

I hope the make another Christopher Nolan/Christian Bale Batman movie...with a story of how Batman regains the people's faith and trust in him.

I can't get enough of them...Christopher is a genius.

And I am soooo totally in love with Batman right now...not Christian Bale (maybe a lil?) but with Batman/Bruce Wayne himself. Maybe it's just a phase, but Batman/Bruce Wayne is an awesome character. Haha.

KKies, gotta go listen to some songs and watch a lil olympics.

Owh btw, Beijing Olympics Opening was AH-MAY-ZIIING!!! China really outdid themselves...from the fireworks to the performances to the energy of those performing, you could really feel that China put 150% effort in this, and it was worth it...if you missed it I feel so sorry for you.

Wonder if Malaysia could ever pull off a similar stunt. From the looks of it, I doubt it. Not that I don't believe in my country or anything, I just don't believe the politicians will keep their hands off it. Probably use it to spread some propaganda crap. Those power-crazy kiasu idiots probably will make a mess out of it. Being really emo when talking about politicians...and who can blame me?

KK, better ciao...

Current playlist:
Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You
KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See
Steven Curtis Chapman - Cinderella
Darren Hayes - I Miss You
Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah
Taylor Swift - Our Song

No comments: