Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SPM results

WAHAHAHA yes...I got 7As 3Bs...WOOPEEE

I know that some of you guys will think 'AHAHAHA stupid girl got only 7As I beat her!!ahahaha' but screw you people, I don't freaking care.

I am incredibly shocked that I even got that high...here's my score

Bahasa Melayu 3B
Bahasa Inggeris 1A
Pengetahuan Moral 1A
Sejarah 3B
Mathematics 1A
Additional Mathematics 1A (which just proves you don't need tuition for add maths)
Physics 1A
Chemistry 2A
Biology 4B
English for Science 2A
and Technology

and here I was only expecting 5As...ehe

BTW, congrats HUI LENG!!! You did really well, I guess you don't have to worry much about the scholarship anymore.

Also, to Abi, Li Ann, Kean Lee, Kevin GOOD JOB!!! CONGRATULATIONS BANYAK BANYAK!!! I only wrote them because the only other results I know are theirs, but I'm not leaving out all you other people!!! Angsana-ians...ROCK ON!! and DJ-ians too!!

AND TO ALL OTHER SPM candidates of 2007, CONGRATS FOR SURVIVING SPM! Whatever your results are, bear in mind that those results are just letters...and what matters is what you do with your life, and not how many bludy As you got. Failing SPM will not mean failing in LIFE.

BTW, thanks a lot to:
Pn. Chen Phek Ling/Pn. Leong Soo Wan
Pn. Koh Bee Lian
Pn. Cecilia
Pn. Joyce Lim
Pn. Ooi Lee Kim
Pn. Tan Hui Kien
Pn. Saik Bin Unk
Pn. Yap Swee Pek
Pn. Lim Mui Lee
Pn. Shahlawati/Pn. Christena Remala

...for wonderfully guiding me through SPM phase.

Can you believe it Pn. Yap?? 2A for chemmy???

No comments: