Thursday, March 6, 2008

Back After A Loooong Week

HIHIHIHI!!! Finally able to update. My Internet connection was really bad for a few days and then my modem got fried, so I was Internet-less for quite some time.

So it's back to college and the homework's starting to pile up.
First, I have Comp. Graphics...have to design 3 types of patterns, and I have to make it really complicated and stuff.

Then, I have 2 projects from Comp. Applications, but the deadline is quite some time away so I'll take that one easy.

Then, I have to do a research on a local/international celebrity. Gotta do survey and stuff to see how many people know the celeb and what kind of people are they(teenagers/people in the entertainment industry/fans of certain movies/etc.) I just got the assignment today but I already have a suggestion that I discussed with Arashi. Those who know me well will know what I suggested, hehe.

And...my aunt and uncle from Singapore are arriving at my home tomorrow. I have to sacrifice my room for them to sleep. (My room has two single beds, and the guest bedroom downstairs is too small for two people.) I don't really mind, I just hope I can use my own bathroom, as I'm not really keen on using the other bathrooms in the house. But other than that, I can adapt pretty much okay.

Kk gtgs, Coffee Prince finished loading.

Seeya.

No comments: