Saturday, March 7, 2009

post post post...lalala

because I'm so bored, I decided to make a list.


just because I like making lists...I make lists of my fav movies, lists of songs (categorized by mood: sleepy, happy, lonely...etc), lists of resolutions (which i never fulfill) and lists of movies that I have already watched in the cinema(that's apparently abandoned).

so.


this is a list.


of things to do before I get too darn old to to it.


(btw, for some reason my leg's giving me a nasty pins and needles...ouch)


1st...I will travel the world. Wherever my parents or budget will allow me.


2nd...I will get a sport that I will be committed to. Seriously.


3rd...I will get enough money to pool together with the bimbo bunch to build a bimbo house with a bimbo theater where we can bimbo together eating bimbo cupcakes

4th...I will be extremely successful in what I do, so that people who laugh at me before can kiss my @$$

5th...well havent really thought about that...but it'll be for later posts...

No comments: