Saturday, October 4, 2008

SAYA SAYANG ABANG!!!

OMG hahahaa...my brother bought me the memory stick for my camera. Memory stick PRO duo and 2G summore... So paiseh lah...if i knew i should have asked him to get the 1G instead.

Me: *knocks on door with 120 ringgit in my hands*
Bro: *opens*
Me: Nah.
Bro: Where you get the money?
Me: ...er...from my own...*heads downstairs*
Bro: HAH!? Ai...no lah...take it as an early gift...
Me: O.o...aih...never mindlaaa...
Bro: Ai..nevermindlah, take it as an early gift...
Me: *My bday is like...6 months away...that's waaay too early* Really?? Thanks......

Should belanja him Nando's sometime...laaa THANK YOU BRO!! ME LIKEY VERY MUCHY!! LAAA *goes off to play with cameraaaaa*


I love my bro-ther, he's such a lovely guy...
Boom-ee-ya-dah boom-ee-ya-dah boom-ee-ya-dah boom-ee-ya-dah!

No comments: